Global Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Manager
Are you a Talent Acquisition professional or leader who loves the art of finding and hiring quality talent? Do you want to make an impact for a mission-driven organization that focuses on improving lives? Do you thrive on rapidly changing environments and business conditions while delivering results? If yes, then join us!
Individuals from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply!
RMI is a leader in market-based solutions for clean energy and is experiencing significant growth. We are seeking a passionate, experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead a team of recruiters to discover, attract and hire quality talent from across the globe. This is a critical position, not only for our People Team, but the entire organization.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will own the recruiting delivery process and be experienced in full-cycle recruiting, stakeholder management, and leading a recruiting team. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition (TA) Director, you will bring demonstrated knowledge of recruiting and sourcing talent for all levels, from early career to senior leadership. You will also ensure positive relationships with candidates, employees and hiring managers.
- Manage and coach three remote FTE and contingent recruiters to deliver on ambitious hiring plans (80+ professional roles at any given time) across numerous programmatic teams
- Manage contingent recruiting partner relationships
- Refine and execute end-to-end global talent acquisition/recruiting strategies and hiring plans from job creation to onboarding
- Develop, monitor, pivot, and scale workflow between candidates, hiring managers and TA team
- Manage both tactical and strategic angles of talent acquisition, synthesize data quickly, and tell the story effectively
- Manage or support talent initiatives such as employee and alumni referral programs, employer branding, candidate experience and internal mobility
- In partnership with the TA Director, contribute to the development of talent acquisition strategy and goals, recommending adjustments as needed
- In partnership with the TA Director, research and implement scalable, unique and thoughtful diversity recruiting strategies
- In partnership with the TA Director, provide quarterly dashboards and reporting on Talent Acquisition metrics and key highlights
- Conduct regular reviews of departmental processes, procedures and policies to ensure positive, equitable and inclusive practices and experiences for candidates and hiring teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify future talent needs and build talent pipelines via sourcing and resource planning
- Promote transparency in the Talent Acquisition process by ensuring a regular schedule of client/hiring team updates and reporting
- Identify gaps and recommend improvements to internal systems relevant to the recruiting process – SyncHR Recruit, Monday.com, Calendly
- Work in partnership with the People Team and other corporate functions on various projects
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
- 5+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience (Manager)
- 7+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience (Senior Manager)
- 2+ years of people management experience required for Senior Manager (preferred for Manager)
- Or an equivalent combination of the above education and experience
- Working knowledge of OFCCP-compliance practices as it relates to the hiring process
The position will remain remote through the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the COVID-19 situation improves, it is preferred that you be within commuting distance from one of our offices in Oakland, CA, Washington, D.C., New York City, Boulder, or Basalt, Colorado. A fully remote option will be considered for the right candidate. This will be discussed further throughout the interview process.
Important Note: As a U.S. federal contractor, RMI must comply with requirements outlined Executive Order Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. This Executive Order requires that all federal contractors and subcontractors mandate and verify that all U.S. based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are based in the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status as a condition of employment. You may request an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you are based outside of the U.S., this requirement does not apply.
The salary range for a Manager is $91,000-$106,000. The salary range for a Senior Manager is $103,000-$121,000.
Salary and position level will be determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
You will also have an additional 10% annual bonus target!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403b Retirement Options (5% match immediately)
- Generous PTO
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Parental leave
- Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Commuter and Wellness Benefits
Increasing the diversity of thought, perspectives, ideas and opinions within RMI is a critical change element supporting our long-term sustainability and mission to build a clean, prosperous, and secure energy future for all.
We strive for a level of diversity that reflects the communities we serve. Achieving this—regardless of ability, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status, socioeconomic class, educational attainment or other social identities—is critical to the success of each RMIer and collectively as an organization. This ensures that we:
- Have the different array of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Strive for a culture of inclusion and belonging by treating others with dignity, respect and appreciation enabling them to feel welcomed, supported and valued.
- Effectively connect, communicate and build long-lasting relationships with decision makers, stakeholders and constituents within diverse communities.
RMI is an independent nonprofit founded in 1982 that transforms global energy systems through market-driven solutions to align with a 1.5°C future and secure a clean, prosperous, zero-carbon future for all. We work in the world’s most critical geographies and engage businesses, policymakers, communities, and NGOs to identify and scale energy system interventions that will cut greenhouse gas emissions at least 50 percent by 2030. RMI has offices in Basalt and Boulder, Colorado; New York City; Oakland, California; Washington, D.C.; and Beijing.