Are you an experienced recruiter who is passionate about creating an unparalleled candidate experience and dedicated to inclusive and equitable hiring processes? Do you want to play an integral role in attracting, engaging and hiring people like you who can bring their talents to a growing, mission-oriented organization in an ever-changing industry? Do you thrive in a continuously moving, agile, team environment? Are you motivated to make an impact no matter the task? If so, then join our team!
Individuals of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply!
RMI is seeking an experienced Recruiter to be a part of our dynamic, global talent acquisition team. Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be comfortable managing a full-cycle recruitment process across a mix of departments and roles. You should possess the keen ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs through effective time management and organizational skills. Your demonstrated communication, presentation, networking and customer-centric skills will also set you up for success. You are self-motivated and results-oriented yet enjoy being part of a dynamic team.
- Execute full-cycle recruitment with high precision. This may include sourcing talent, interviewing, compiling feedback, coordinating end-to-end interview processes, strategizing with and supporting hiring managers, managing pipeline, reporting on metrics/data, and partnering with other Talent/People team members.
- Ensure a quality candidate and hiring team experience throughout the process.
- Run an efficient, equitable, and thoughtful process that balances rapid growth with maintaining a high bar for talent.
- Cultivate and establish partnerships with business leaders and hiring teams; advise on market trends and candidate pipeline.
- Manage job posts and continually identify new ways of promoting open positions in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop, propose and implement tailored recruiting strategies based on position requirements and associated business need; monitor and report on results, pivoting as needed.
- Actively participate in process improvement and strategic initiatives for the recruiting function that will require critical thinking, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field
- 3+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Ability to support 10 - 20 professional roles at a time, globally
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Experience in high- volume recruitment
- Experience in high-growth, global organizations
- Experience hiring diverse and inclusive teams, and developing strategies that support and encourage those efforts
- Familiarity with clean energy/renewable energy industry
This position can remain remote through the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the COVID-19 situation improves, it is preferred that the successful candidate will live near one of RMI’s U.S. locations; New York, NY; Washington, DC, Boulder, CO; Basalt, CO; or Oakland, CA. This will be discussed further throughout the interview process.
The starting salary range for this position is $62,000 - $72,000 (salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.) This role has an additional 5% bonus target!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 403b retirement options (5% match immediately)
- Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional and personal development (including LinkedIn Learning access)
- Generous paid time off
- Parental leave
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Casual work environment
Increasing the diversity of thought, perspectives, ideas and opinions within RMI is a critical change element supporting our long-term sustainability and mission to build a clean, prosperous, and secure energy future.
We strive for a level of diversity that reflects the communities we serve. Achieving this—regardless of ability, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status, socioeconomic class, educational attainment or other social identities—is critical to the success of each RMIer and collectively as an organization. This ensures that we:
- Have the different array of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Strive for a culture of inclusion and belonging by treating others with dignity, respect and appreciation enabling them to feel welcomed, supported and valued.
- Effectively connect, communicate and build long-lasting relationships with decision makers, stakeholders and constituents within diverse communities.
RMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RMI is an independent nonprofit founded in 1982 that transforms global energy systems through market-driven solutions to align with a 1.5°C future and secure a clean, prosperous, zero-carbon future for all. We work in the world’s most critical geographies and engage businesses, policymakers, communities, and NGOs to identify and scale energy system interventions that will cut greenhouse gas emissions at least 50 percent by 2030. RMI has offices in Basalt and Boulder, Colorado; New York City; Oakland, California; Washington, D.C.; and Beijing.