Talent Acquisition Assistant (Temporary/Contract)
RMI is seeking a Talent Acquisition (TA) Administrative professional to support the TA Coordinator, Manager and Director with a variety of recruiting-related tasks. The TA assistant will ensure high-quality and timely execution of transactional and administrative recruiting processes. This individual will have strong communication and calendaring skills, along with the ability to work independently. This position will be a temporary position 30-40 hours per week, with the potential to move into a full-time role.
- Own the interview scheduling process: both inside and outside of Calendly system.
- Work to optimize the interview scheduling process for ease of reporting and output.
- Communicate directly with TA Manager on interview scheduling updates to assist in the recruiting process moving along as quickly as possible.
- Maintain and manage Calendly accounts.
- Work with new users to ensure their accounts are set up correctly and on time for interviews.
- Assist with Applicant Tracking process (SyncHR Recruit) as directed. Update candidate status, close positions, etc.
- Assist TA Team with SharePoint: help build out document libraries and maintenance.
- Maintain and organize recruiting inbox and notify TA team of noteworthy inquiries or respond as necessary and appropriate.
- Assist TA Team with diversity recruitment outreach activities, e.g. posting on job boards, documenting outreach activities for OFCCP compliance, research diversity partners, assist with events logistics.
- At least 2 years of professional office experience or internships preferably in a professional services.
- At least 6 months of Human Resources or Talent Acquisition experience.
- Extensive calendaring/scheduling experience, preferably for a geographically dispersed organization.
- A working, intermediate level knowledge of MS office for word processing, spreadsheet development and maintenance, creation of presentations and database software skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic (remote) office environment involving multiple tasks.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in handling confidential information and matters.
- Requires ability to concentrate and manage a high volume of details.
- Dedicated focus on customer service.
- Ability to build rapport with team and internal clients.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Strong interest in learning and supporting other recruiting operations functions as needed.
This position will remain remote through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The hourly wage for this role is $20-22 per hour, dependent on experience.
Increasing the diversity of thought, perspectives, ideas and opinions within RMI is a critical change element supporting our long-term sustainability and mission to build a clean, prosperous, and secure energy future.
We strive for a level of diversity that reflects the communities we serve. Achieving this—regardless of ability, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, socioeconomic class, educational attainment or other social identities—is critical to the success of each RMIer and collectively as an organization, ensuring that we:
- Have the different array of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Strive for a culture of inclusion and belonging by treating others with dignity, respect and appreciation enabling them to feel welcomed, supported and valued.
- Effectively connect, communicate and build long-lasting relationships with decision makers, stakeholders and constituents within diverse communities.
Rocky Mountain Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Rocky Mountain Institute
Rocky Mountain Institute transforms global energy use to create a clean, prosperous, and secure low-carbon future. That is our mission. That is our passion. And every day, every member of our team of nearly 280 works relentlessly to achieve it. We are driving the global energy transition from fossil fuels to efficiency and renewables by working in partnership with businesses, communities, institutions, and entrepreneurs to advance market-based solutions. We achieve this by developing breakthrough ideas, testing and refining them, reshaping markets, and bringing solutions to scale. RMI is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an annual budget of $70 million and offices in Basalt and Boulder, Colorado; New York City; Oakland, California; Washington, D.C.; and Beijing, China.